Thursday, April 20, 2017

Ireland & Deliver Launch Party

So it's been nearly a month since my last post, but you can forgive me because I have absolutely legitimate reasons for having gone incognito (as I do happen to do from time to time, always for good reasons- remember that).
This time, it is (mostly) because I went on a grand adventure to Ireland! I had hoped to share daily posts of my adventuring, but I was altogether too busy throughout the trip, and had too much fun. Therefore, upon returning to our B&B's each evening, we would find a nearby pub for dinner and then just crash immediately after. It was, indeed, what the Irish call a great craic. Here are some memorable photos. 

in Athlone, on the Shannon River in springtime

at the breathtaking Cliffs of Moher, consider how great Thou Art


a random stop, across the road from Dunguire Castle- this picturesque horse just needed his photograph taken

above Aillwee Cave, in The Burren; what wild beauty that landscape had

in Glendalough, where if you closed your eyes you could almost hear those haunting melodies sung by the monks

a dinner in Dublin with fantastic story-telling and lovely traditional music, plus the near-end of a great time with one of the most gracious and graceful human beings I know


Also, the official launch party for Blades of Acktar #4 Deliver, by Tricia Mingerink will be on April 28, at 7 pm on Facebook. All that is required for this Friday evening just eight days away are your pajamas, something comforting to drink (cocoa or tea, of course), great music and Oreos. So simple, right? How can you not be there if you don't even have to wear pants for it, seriously?! I simply cannot wait! 

I highly recommend this series; it is a wonderful blend of faith and adventure fiction, in a western setting. You can find links and more details at my writer's Facebook page. (As always, the link to this is on the right side of my page, just locate the pastel-colored Facebook button. If you can't find the right page or want more info, please don't hesitate to comment below or send me a Facebook message/ comment.) I will be posting updates and promotions in honor of the launch party on Facebook since I have signed up to be a part of the launch team. The awesome-est perk of being part of the launch team is that I get to read it before the rest of you. HA. Here is the beautiful cover to get you all excited for it. 

Image may contain: sky, horse and outdoor

No comments:

Post a Comment