Monday, November 12, 2018

Change and Surprises On the Way!

Hi friends! 
I am sorry that I have been so absent from blogging lately, I've been putting my time and efforts elsewhere in the past two months.
I encourage you to keep an eye on my Facebook page as it's easier for me to keep up over there right now. I am planning to share a live Facebook video sometime between now and the end of November to share what I have been up to, and I look forward to seeing you all there! 
Unfortunately, I do not have a date for when. I've tossed around the idea of something Thanksgiving week (Monday? Friday after?), but I'm not sure how that will all go just yet! In the mean time, I am asking for your help, if you'd be so kind. 
Please pray for me as I wrap up a few projects and get ready to share them with you, and please share the announcement when it is posted. If you have not already joined my newsletter, this would be great time to do so because I solemnly swear that I am up to no good. ;) I am also planning a special surprise for my newsletter subscribers as a thank your for all your encouragement and prayers this past year. 

I must run off, now, I've a small to-do list to tackle. See you soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment