Thursday, May 25, 2017

War of Loyalties and Update

Happy Thursday! On this Thursday, I would like to share with you more about Schuyler's War of Loyalties book, which she would like release November or December of this year since it is centennial year in which the book is meant to take place.

In order for this seven-year project to make it to fruition, Schuyler is asking for prayers and support. She has launched a Kickstarter Campaign, which is open for just 28 more days. If she is not able to raise the amount needed to meet her goal at the end of the 30-day period, all pledges will not be charged, and she will have to start over.

I don't know about you, but I love spy novels, Historical Fiction, Sherlock & Dickens, and I have read several other pieces this talented woman has written. She is brilliant and Godly, and, I'm not going to lie, I really want to read this book.

Please pray for her, and consider whether you can help in any way (even if very small!).

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/968825317/bring-war-of-loyalties-to-print-historical-fiction?ref=checkout_payment_sources_page


As for news pertaining to my writing, it's been sporadic and rough as I'm dealing with many interruptions and setbacks. I had hoped to have the second & third part of the White Hawks typed and ready for editing, and to spend some time on Ember, but the Lord has had other plans.

No comments:

Post a Comment