Wednesday, May 17, 2017

News

If you haven't been on Facebook lately, you haven't heard the recent news. I'm going to be mean and tell you the least important news first.

One,
I have Instagram! I have updated the buttons on the right side, and added one for Instagram (I am ink.lizard). Many cat pics will likely be posted there because... cats. Why else? I am also quite please with myself for having figured out how to do the social media buttons on my own since I know nothing about Java Script but I love Copy & Paste. Even though that was all I did, it still took me an hour, so you should visit the Instagram just once and at least view the kitty because I did this for you, friend. :) 

Two...
(I'm soooo excited!)
Schuyler McConkey of Lady Bibliophile has announced that she is hoping (DV) to release War of Loyalties this year! This is very big news for her, and I hope it goes well because I'm dying to read it. It's been a long journey, and I suggest you hop over to her blog to read about it. I am so thankful to have met this young woman who is an incredible writer and encourager. (While I haven't read WoL, I have read other things she's written and I'm confidant this novel will make a splash!)

Lastly, I received these fun little things in the mail today from Tricia Mingerink, along with a short story (which I did not take a picture of because you have to go get your own short story from Tricia *wink). The Deliver Launch Party was really such fun, and I was glad to be a part of it. 


Jemma had to get in on the photo op, too, so there are some outtakes with her and the Blades of Acktar paraphernalia on my Instagram. 

No comments:

Post a Comment