Tuesday, June 20, 2017

War of Loyalties- 58 hours left to be a part of this novel's release!

War of Loyalties has 58 hours left on Kickstarter, an all-or-nothing attempt to raise the last $5,000 to release this ink baby this fall or winter. 

I am so intrigued by this guest post which Schuyler did on defendingthelegacy.blogpost.com! In this guest post, she shares with us the behind-the-scenes research she has spent the last 7 years writing, rewriting, perfecting, editing... all of that, in order to make it into a book at last. I have to say, I'm pretty impressed with the research she has done, which includes Victoria Royal Hospital, enlisting laws, and the bomb drop in Folkestone. I implore you to take a wee glance!

Finally, because she has made it through 75% of her goal so far, she has promised to reward us with a character interview! Follow the link to vote for which character you would like to meet the most


Please also watch this post here, my blog or Facebook (or better yet, Schuyler's sites) as I will share more War of Loyalties updates frequently. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment